Cybercrimes can happen to anyone and you don’t even have to be on the Internet to be a victim!
The first action you should take if you believe you are a victim is to report the alleged crime to your law enforcement agency. Beyond this initial step, you need professionals and organizations that specialize in helping you to begin your journey to recovery. Below are links to a few of the organizations that can help you!
- The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
- Reporting cybercrime in San Diego
- Reporting cybercrime in America
Additional Information and assistance organizations:
To report any of the cybercrimes listed below, please click here.
- Computer intrusion (i.e. hacking)
- Password trafficking
- Counterfeiting of currency
- Child Pornography or Exploitation
- Child Exploitation and Internet Fraud matters that have a mail nexus
- Internet fraud and SPAM
- Trafficking in explosive or incendiary devices or firearms over the Internet